ANNOUNCEMENT # 27-21 AR
POSITION TITLE: Admin/Movement SGT
LOCATION: Gate City, VA
UNIT: HHD 1030th Transportation Battalion
FEMALE ASSIGNMENT ELIGIBILITY: Yes
OPENING DATE: 22 April 2021
CLOSING DATE: 21 May 2021
WHO MAY APPLY: Open to all AGR/Military Technician/Traditional/ Active Duty Soldiers of any Armed Forces in the grades of E-5/SGT through E-6/SSG who are members of any Army National Guard or able to meet the prerequisites to become members of the Virginia Army National Guard.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Must meet all selection criteria IAW AR 40-501, AR 135-18, AR 600-8-2, AR 600-8-22, AR 600-9, AR 600-60, NGR 600-5, NGR 600-200, and NGR 601-1.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Movements Supervisor provides administrative support to the units of the HHD 1030th Transportation Battalion and serves in the Battalion S1 section for their full-time manning duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing and coordinating directly with 329th Regional Support Group S1 for all personnel transactions within RCAS, IPPS-A, IPERMS, RMS, GIMS, and EMILPO. The Movements Supervisor serves as Quality Control, reviews and processes all personnel actions to include Inactive National Guard (ING) packets, ADOS packets, discharge packets, and transfer packets for enlisted and officers within the 1030th TB. The Movements Supervisor reviews and processes all awards and serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for retention and incentives, oversees all 1030th TB unit transactions within RMS and GIMS. The Movements Supervisor facilitates the Enlisted Promotions System (EPS) within the 1030th TB and reviews all Battalion promotion packets, promotion lists, standby lists, and selections for accuracy. The Movements Supervisor QCs all officer board documents to include Federal Recognition packets, Officer Accession Board packets, Unit Vacancy packets, Branch Transfer packets, and Officer Promotion packets. The Movements Supervisor QCs OERs and NCOERs and provides oversight and guidance to units of the 1030th TB for personnel strength and UMR management. The Movements Supervisor ensures the accuracy and processes all personnel related documentation for State Active Duty including pay, awards, and personnel strength. May perform additional duties as assigned.
• Transportation Management Specialist (88N) must possess the following qualifications:
(1) A physical demands rating of Significant (Gray).
(2) A physical profile of 222222.
(3) Normal color vision based on no more than four errors in reading the pseudo isochromatic plates test.
(4) Qualifying scores.
(a) A minimum score of 100 in aptitude area CL on Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002.
(b) A minimum score of 97 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004.
(c) A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
• The start date is contingent on availability of funding from NGB.
• Incomplete applications submitted for this vacancy announcement will not be considered. Applicants are responsible for maintaining current information on their application. Failure to provide current information may result in non-referral for consideration.
In regards to ALL current and future AGR Vacancy Announcements open to E6/SSG and above, the following applies:
For entry into the AGR Program, E6/SSG or above must possess the required grade and MOS level authorized for the AGR duty position. This may require the Soldier to be Administratively Reduced to attend MOS school prior to entry into the program.
For Soldiers already in the AGR program, E6/SSG or above who do not possess the required MOS, must become MOS qualified within 12 months of the start date.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents
1. Completed NGB Form 34-1 (signed and dated).
2. Copies of last five consecutive NCOERs and all DA Form 1059s. If less than three NCOERs, or if you are a new E-5 and have not yet received an NCOER you must submit a letter of recommendation from your COMMANDER.
3. Current Certified or Validated copy of Officer Record Brief (ERB).
4. Current Medical Protection System Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) Record accessible through AKO, dated within the last 12 months to be valid.
5. Last 3 years of DTMS APFT history or DA Form 705 cards and DTMS HT/WT history printout or DA Form 5500/5501 (include all DA Forms 3349 if applicable).
6. HRR Form 600 Recruiting and Training Cadre Suitability Questionnaire.
7. Documentation to support all periods of duty/service creditable for retirement. Any of the following may be used DD Form 214, DA Form 1506 or NGB Forms 23A/23B.
8. Any additional information the applicant may wish to submit for consideration (i.e., Letters of Recommendation, awards, certificates, degrees, etc.).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: The Virginia National Guard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Selection for these positions will be made without discrimination for any non-merit reason(s) such as age, gender, ethnic origin, race, religion, political affiliation, marital status, handicap or non-disqualifying disability. Pre-selection is not only counter-productive to effective recruitment and placement, but also violates Virginia National Guard Placement principles and will not be tolerated.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Position requires a “SECRET” security clearance. Must be able to obtain as a minimum, an “interim” clearance prior to appointment to the position. Soldiers with a prior revoked or denied clearance are not eligible for either an interim or a waiver and should not apply. If tentatively selected for a position and soldier cannot be granted an interim clearance prior to appointment to the position, the offer for the position maybe revoked, Non USA citizens are not eligible for a security clearance per DOD 5200.2R.
Submit applications to this HQ, ATTN: Virginia Army National Guard, JFHQ-VA HRO, PRN: 210, 8000 Jefferson Davis HWY, BLDG 430, Richmond, Virginia 23297, NLT 1630 on the closing date of this announcement. Do not submit application packets in notebooks, folders, document protectors, staples or with any other form of binding. Scanned email or faxed applications will not be accepted. POC FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: CW4 Djuana L. Goodwin at (804) 236-7823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.