Building Strong & Ready Teams (BSRT) is a command-directed, chaplain-led, community-partnered approach that strengthens spiritual readiness for Soldiers of all ranks and their Families. BSRT is one of many Unit Ministry Team (UMT) activities that supports the local Commander’s Religious Support Plan with training that bolsters spiritual readiness and holistic health.
BSRT’s main objective is to increase Soldier and Family holistic health by:
• Strengthening Soldier and Family structure through evidence-based relationship training
Have Questions or Require More Information about BSRT?
• Improving quality of life by providing skills necessary to endure adversity
• Building spiritual readiness and moral strength for better decision making, leading to healthy behavioral outcomes
• Enriching spiritual character to develop self-value and identity
• Ensuring the “free exercise of religion” for all Soldiers and Families
CH (MAJ) Will Cochrane, Chaplain